Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born on May 31, 1961, in Rochester, Minnesota,[ one of five children born to Clifford and Barbara Barry Thompson, a musician. Thompson has two older sisters, Coleen Goodrich (and Shannon Katona) and two brothers younger than her, Barry and Andrew. Her mother is Irish. Mikhail Baryshnikov, who was then the artistic director, told her "You're a lovely dancer however, you're a bit bulky." That was her "epiphany" in which she said it was the moment that made me decide to end my dancing career and stop being the ballet dancer. This was a very special moment. If it wasn't for that, I'd been smashing my head into walls for the next 10and a half years. "[She changed to acting. She moved to New York at the age of 20 and performed in several Burger King commercials in the 1980s, along with Sarah Michelle Gellar. Her co-star in Back to the Future Part II was Elisabeth Shue. Jaws 3-D, her movie debut in 1983. I claimed I knew how water ski. However, I was not. Then I was given, say five days to study complex water-skiing things, because I had to fit into the Sea World water-skiing show. I don't even know how to swim!" This was followed up by All the Right Moves (1983) as well as Red Dawn(84) as well as The Wild Life (1984).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Beautiful Pics Of Amber Theoharis and Amber Valletta Feet And Legs

Beautiful pics of Tana Mongeau feet & legs